We want to start by thanking our wonderful community for your patience during the pandemic as we have learned new technology and adapted to providing virtual health consults from home. We have missed you all so much and are happy to welcome you back to our clinic space at Moss Healthcare.
We will continue to offer VIRTUAL TELEHEALTH/VIDEO and phone appointments, which we encourage as much as possible. If you require a physical exam or physical treatment such as Acupuncture or Bowen we will be available for IN-PERSON consults 1-2 days per week.
Your Safety is Our Priority
We have taken time to establish and implement new policies to ensure that your In Person visits are as safe as possible. We will be following guidelines from our College of Naturopathic Physicians of BC, BC CDC and Work Safe BC. Click here to see what we’re doing to keep you safe and prevent the spread of Covid-19.
As Naturopathic Doctors, we CANNOT diagnose or treat COVID-19. If you are concerned that you may have COVID-19, we ask you to follow the recommendations of our public health authorities.
How to Schedule an Appointment
Flourish Naturopathic has a new online booking system which can be accessed from our website. If you have seen us before, we have transferred your information from our previous system. Please email us to request a password reset for your existing account.
Choose from: Telehealth/Video Consult, Phone Consult or In-Person Consult
New Contact Info
Due to some changes that have taken place at the clinic we DO NOT have administrative support staff. As such, we will be doing our own booking, billing and communications. We ask for your patience as we go through this transition. For questions or concerns, please reach out to us individually:
Contact Dr. Alexis Blanks, ND
Contact Dr. Shannon Sarrasin, ND
Your Guide to Telehealth Video Consults
In order to minimize exposure to COVID-19, our College is recommending that we continue to offer Telehealth/Video Consults as much as possible. If you do not require a physical exam or treatment, we encourage you to consider this option. You can book online with the link listed above and choose “Telehealth/Video Consult” or “Phone Consult”. You will receive a confirmation email with prompts to connect you to the video consult. If you have any difficulty with this process, we will give you a call at your designated appointment time to support you.
Your Guide to In-Person Visits
Before Your Visit
- Complete the COVID-19 Screening Survey emailed to you 24 hours before your appointment.
- DO NOT come to the clinic if you are feeling unwell or have any symptoms of COVID-19 as outlined in the screening survey. You will not be charged a cancellation fee. You will have the option to change your appointment to a Virtual consult if appropriate.
- Please use the washroom at home before you come to the clinic. Our washroom will be available, however we want to limit the number of people using them.
- Please bring a mask. You will be required to wear a cloth or disposable mask during your visit to the clinic. If you don’t have a mask we will provide you with one.
- If possible, please come to your consult alone. Patients should have a support member in the visit only if absolutely necessary.
When You Arrive
- Please arrive on time and wait in your car or outside of the clinic until your consult time.
- Text your Naturopathic Doctor to inform them that you have arrived:
Dr. Alexis 250-880-0752
Dr. Shannon 250-884-3825
- Your ND will meet you at the BACK DOOR of the clinic at your consult time.
- Wear a Mask – Please bring your own mask. If you forget, we will provide you with one.
- Hand Hygiene – We will provide you with hand sanitizer. Please practice hand hygiene immediately upon entering and before leaving the clinic.
- You will be required to sign an updated consent form at your first appointment acknowledging that, while your ND is following protocol to help reduce or mitigate risk where possible, an In Person visit to the clinic may involve some risk of COVID-19 transmission.
- You will be required to verbally update your health status before entering the clinic.
We are unable to do direct billing to your insurance at this time. We are accepting etransfer as our preferred form of payment. We can also accept cheque or credit card through our Jane booking software. We will email you a receipt of payment which you can submit to your extended health benefits if applicable.
If you would like to pick up a supplement refill, we are offering “Porch Pick-Up” from our home offices or Mailbox Pick-Up from Moss Healthcare during your doctors clinic hours. Contact Dr. Shannon or Dr. Alexis by email with your order and they will provide you with further info for payment and pick up.
We realize that you have been through so much over these last few months. We are looking forward to seeing you again and holding space for your health and healing.
Please be reminded that we continue to encourage Virtual Consults which may be the safest option for you if you do not require a physical exam or treatment.
Yours in health, Dr. Shannon & Dr. Alexis